This week the test version 0.7.1 has been released. And what can I say? For me personally, this is the first version of #GCWizard that I really love. For the first time the app feels really round. Yes, compared to GCC, it still lacks a few features, but we think that it is now mature enough to be presented to the wider public.
That’s why we are proud to announce that beta testing starts today.
We have 1000 test slots available for both platforms, iOS and Android.
So let all your friends know, share the links, they can register and test the app on their own. If there are no more serious flaws, #GCWizard will be officially released in the AppStores very soon.
(We hope that everything will work like this, please don’t be angry if there are some problems with the links at the beginning. The beta test is new territory for us too :D)
1. Log in to your browser with the account you used to log in to PlayStore.
2. Click and confirm the link: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/de.sman42.gc_wizard
3. Version 0.7.1 (build 22) should appear on the PlayStore
5. Testing to the limit!
1. Install the app TestFlight (this is Apple’s AppStore for test versions, so to speak)
2. Click the link: https://testflight.apple.com/join/xbk7kg3L
(From now on I honestly do not know what to do, any hint is welcome)
3. Probably also confirm something
4. Search and install the GC Wizard in TestFlight like in the AppStore (it should also be version 0.7.1, build 22)
5. Hope that everything works
7. Testing to the limit!
We are looking forward to your feedback! If possible, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org! Mainly, we are now talking about serious bugs, like possible crashes or really miscalculating functions.
Thanks and greetings,
the #GCWizard crew
Andy, Dennis & Mark