News and FAQ for the Geocache Wizard
- 01 What are Number Sequences?
- 02 Which Number Sequences are supported by GC Wizard?
- 02.1 What does the function "Calculate the nth number" do?
- 02.2 What does the function "List numbers in an index range" do?
- 02.3 What does the function "Check if a number belongs to the number sequence" do?
- 02.4 What does the function "Check whether a sequence of digits belongs to a number in the number sequence" do?
- 02.5 What does the function "List numbers with a certain number of digits" do?
- 03 What calculations can be performed on the number sequences?
- 04 What is the Fermat Sequence?
- 05 What is the Mersenne Sequence?
- 06 What is the Mersenne-like Sequence including the Fermat Numbers?
- 07 What is the Lucas Sequence?
- 08 What is the Pell Sequence?
- 09 What is the Jacobsthal Sequence?
- 10 What is the Pell-Lucas Sequence?
- 11 What is the Jacobsthal-Lucas Sequence?
- 12 What is the Catalan Sequence?
- 13 What is the Recamán Sequence?
- 14 What is the Fibonacci Sequence?
- 15 What is Factorial?
Copyright © 2023, GC Wizard. Proudly powered by WordPress. Blackoot design by Iceable Themes.