The programming environment consists of three sections:
- A Text window for the program code.
Main features are syntax highlighting of the programming language and line numbers
- Switches for
- loading and
- saving scripts,
- clearing of the programming window as well as
- Call of a help page and
- Saving a coordinate in the format Lat/Lon
- Output of the program – either as text or as graphic.
The output can be deleted and/or saved or copied to the clipboard.
- Display of the variables with their contents