In total, the function provides four sections:
Definition of the playing field
- The switches are used to define the size of the square.
- Round world means there are no borders. When leaving the playing field to the right, the playing field is re-entered from the left.
- With the list, the respective set of rules can be selected, with which the next generation is generated.
Definition of the initial situation
- By clicking on the squares, they are marked and life is breathed into the cell.
Control of the generations
- The generation of the generations can be done forward as well as backward.
- This as a single step or in fast forward.
- With the button “Clear all” the cell is cleared.